Monday, October 31, 2005

Syrup, Syrup Everywhere. But not a drop to drink.

Well, what can I say. New York City now smells like maple syrup.
I think it's a giant conspiracy by the IHOP people to drum up 3Q profits.

Either that or Aunt Jemima is just working off a sugar buzz.

Good Smell Perplexes New Yorkers - New York Times

New York Daily News - City News - Michael Daly: We know rotten, but a sweet smell?

New York Post Online Edition: news

Newsday.com: Syrup odor safe, but spreading

Dammit, now I want a McGriddle.

2 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

i can't BELIEVE i wasn't here for that one.
hey, zip me your email address.

11/03/2005 10:34 PM  
Blogger Sillie Lizzie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and leaving a nice comment. Yours is very nice! I borrowed the Terror Alert.. that's awfully CUTE!

Hope it turns out to be just Pancakes. :-/

11/05/2005 2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home