Thursday, December 08, 2005

Time for a little self-indulgence

OK, like everyone else on the planet with an internet connection, I've been 'tagged' more times than I can remember, and now for my blogging public (yes, both of you.) I will finally respond to the 'tags' with the answers you have been waiting so long for.

Me, Me, Me

1 - 10 Years ago - I was working for a different agency, and learning more of the right (and especially the wrong, which I was much better at) ways to do things.

2 - 5 Years Ago - I was preparing for the Y2K bug to wipe humanity from the face of the earth. I was also making final arrangements to buy a co-op. Wow. Talk about hedging your bets.

3 - 1 Year ago - I was preparing for Christmas for the Sluggo-baby. We were also finishing some major construction of the Sluggo-compound which had forced us to move out of the house for almost 4 months.

4 - Yesterday - Sluggo-baby and I spent the whole day in a toasty-warm house, chasing each there around and having a jolly-old time.

5 - Today - I am work, having a profound effect on the world around me. Or maybe I'm just trying to keep myself amused.

6 - Tomorrow - I will take the Sluggo-baby to Camp Grandma for a day of spoiling. (for both of us! WooHoo!)

7 - 5 Snacks I enjoy - Gum, Ice cream, pretzels, Cannoli, and the world's greatest invention: The Chipwich

8 - 5 Bands - Rolling Stones, Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, Ozzy, Pet Shop Boys (A guilty pleasure)

9 - What would I do with $100,000,000? - Throw a massive party to be remembered for all the ages, then bail everyone invited out of jail. Live happily ever after.

10 - A place I would like to run away to? - A beach (with internet access, of course) and a bartender there wouldn't hurt, either.

11 - 5 Bad habits - Procrastination, Lousy diet, Procrastination, Daydreaming, and Procrastination

12 - 5 things I like doing - Video games, eating red meat, reading, driving on a summer day with the windows down, and napping.

13 - 5 TV Shows I like - The Simpsons, Rome, The Sopranos, and anything on the History and/or Discovery channels.

14 - Famous people I'd like to meet - Bill Clinton, because I imagine him to be a BLAST to party with.

15 - Biggest joy of the moment - A smile from my daughter.

16 - Favorite toys - Computer, Sawzall

17 - 5 People to tag - Anybody who feels the need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home